- How will I use the pool? – exercise, therapy, general play & recreation
- What visual impression do I want? – central feature, secondary element, seasonal considerations, night-time considerations, style options i.e. naturalistic, classic, contemporary
- How much paving do I want? – extensive, only at the entry, combined with decking or lawn
- How do I want the pool enclosed? – standard fencing, glass fencing, wall, combination
- What other features would I like? – water feature, fountain, speakers in the garden, pergola/gazebo, spa
- How much storage do I need? – pool games and toys, pool equipment, pool chemical and maintenance supplies, cushions for furniture
- What design and construction issues do I face? – pump/filter location, utilities, legal regulations, site and soil considerations
The quality of the gelcoat is also important. An onsite gelcoat manufacturing facility and onsite fully qualified industrial chemist allows for daily batching of the gelcoat, which can be modified to suit ambient weather conditions, resulting in a better quality product
Long sweeping benches, seats and swim outs have become an important feature of any great pool design. The support structure built into the pool should ensure they remain level with the rest of the pool. The support struts used by Aqua Technics are constructed from fibreglass so they become part of the pool shell to guarantee its integrity and increase the pool’s strength.
With step areas, it is a challenge to make sure the horizontal surface is supported and structurally sound and that the area can effectively be backfilled. Lateral baffles that the backfill can easily and effectively be placed around the pool provide effective support to the entire pool structure. Without these, it would be impossible to ensure the backfill is consolidated in and under the step area.
- Only pool in NZ with revolutionary Pool ColourGuard® technology – pool colour that will not fade
- Lifetime Interior Surface Guarantee* and an Extended Lifetime Structural Warranty – for peace of mind.
- Up to 20% stronger – manufactured using new high strength, corrosion resistant fibreglass with additional rib supports and fully enclosed edge beam for extra strength
- Quality assured – built to AS/NZS 1838: 1994 under certification license BMP 520101, in compliance with ISO 9001
- Ceramic core – providing superior strength, heat retention & eliminating osmotic blisters.
- Microtech Anti-Microbial Pool Protection – protects the pool’s surface against bacteria growth.
- 27 shapes and sizes available – we are New Zealand’s leading supplier of pre-moulded swimming pools
- Just one to two days installation (including excavation) in most cases
- Highly experienced install team, ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved
- Professional Advice & Service – we can help you choose the perfect pool for your site & budget, prepare the plans, manage the consent process with the council, arrange the excavation & assist in selecting landscapers, fencing, paving and coping stones.